Monday, June 13, 2011

Ready or Not!

Well, I've decided to sign up to become a Stampin Up! Demo!  I'm so excited but I want to wait until after the first of July when the new catty comes out.  It's so difficult to wait, I am so anxious to see all of the great new products that are on the way and the new in colors that will be available.  I've gotten some "sneak peaks" from other demo friends but it's different to be able to see it for yourself, I think.
It's weird because as anxious and excited as I am to get the new stuff and start stamping, I can't get myself to just sit and stamp anything right now!  Every time I try to sit and get something accomplished my computer starts calling my name to come and browse and search for new sneak peaks, or new cards/projects to bookmark and CASE.  Thankfully we are almost half way through June (although, I'm going to go ahead and say half way!) so July is just that much closer.

I've tried to blog before but it never fails that I always end up abandoning my blog or just deleting it myself for one reason or another.  Hopefully this time I am able to stick with it since I'm sure that I will have plenty of new cards and projects to share!

You can't order through me yet, but don't forget that after June 30th those Last Chance Stamps and Accessories will be gone for good!  So find a demo near you (or contact me and I can hook you up with my current demo, she's great, so you can stock up before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment