Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let's get stampin!

So, the past few days have been BUSY!  I haven't gotten to do any stamping because I was in Decatur helping a friend paint her new house and get some stuff moved in.  Then yesterday I spent the day with my mom.  We had lunch and then did a little shopping.  I did a lot of shopping.  My phone has been dying recently so I went ahead and got a new one, not the plan for the day, but much needed.  It was so nice to be able to call people and not have dropped calls or check my Facebook without my phone freezing.  What did I ever do before cell phones?!  But anyway, I was hoping to get some stamping done when I got home last night, but I was just so sore and tired that I pretty much went straight to bed and passed out.

It all works out though because my demo is having a Scrap Night tonight at her house so I'm going to get to go have some girl time and get some stamping done and the hubby is going to get to have some guy time at the house while I'm gone.  Everyone's happy!  =) Gotta go start figuring out what I'm going to take along with me tonight.  Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures posted before the weekend is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment